Warranty and Returns
Damaged or Faulty Items
All SCENAR® devices are sold with a Warranty which ensures what you ordered is received by you in good working order and is able to be used as intended.
Scenar Health will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received.
Under the warranty provisions, NS Health will repair or replace damaged or faulty goods.
It is a condition of each item's warranty that you securely pack the faulty or damaged item. Our insurance policies require photos to enable us to make a claim for damage caused to a package in transit. If you receive an item which is damaged and wish to receive a replacement please email photos of both the damaged item and the packaging, together with your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may process it promptly. Warranties are return-to-base warranties.
Procedure for Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim, please follow the following procedure:
- please send an email to email@example.com and include in your email:
- Your invoice number
- Date of purchase
- Detailed description of the problem
- If Scenar Health is unable to advise a solution to the problem, our customer service team will authorise you to return the item.
- We will get our technical team to assess the fault and proceed with the warranty claim.
- All warranties are return-to-base warranties
- If returning the product please include the following information on the outside of your return package:
- The original invoice number
- Your Full Name
To ensure speedy processing of your return, please also include this information as well as the nature or description of the problem inside the package.
Replacements or refunds under warranty do not apply if the product has not been operated and maintained in accordance with any instructions provided with the product or as noted on the product listing.
If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed, to the extent permitted by relevant legislation, Scenar Health expressly excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from or in any way relating to the purchase or use of the product.